Monday, August 13, 2012

Back To School Do's and Dont's

Summer is coming to a tragic end and that means some us have to go back to school. I am entering my Sophomore year, and recently I have been nervous, but with a little piece of mind (and common sense), I came up with a lot of reasons why you should be confident and make the best of the school year! Here's a list of the do's and dont's.

Back to School Do's:
-Do be positive, even if your nervous, being posative, can make everyone else positive too!
-Do listen to your teachers, trust me, your graders matter more than you think!
-Do make the year the greatest it can be.
-Do go to football games and dances, those memories will last forever.

Back to School Dont's:
-Don't be afraid to talk to the new kid or invite them to lunch. (That's how I met my best friend)
-Don't be embarrassed to ask a teacher a question if you're lost in the lesson.
-Don't hesitate to try out for the play or football team.
-Don't stress out too much about studying.

Have fun and enjoy the school year! I recently learned from a lot of family members that these years will go by fast, and that you should make the best of the. Now coming from me, not my parents and aunts, those 4 years won't make you who you are, don't stand for the labels and names, be yourself and enjoy your friends and memories that you make.


No comments:

Post a Comment